Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog 2

Since there was only one Sages class this week, there is not much to say. Since I showed up a bit late, due to a new schedule, I missed the first part of our discussion. But I was able to catch the end of the middle and end.
I won’t go into detail about the questions because I want to focus on the fourth hour activity. I heard some really interesting ideas. The Cinamatique seems really cool. Aside from watching film, I think it would be fun to look at the human psyche of the characters. Educationally, I think this will be the most stimulating activity. Movies can be interpreted in so many ways that we, as a class, can come up with many different ideas and opinions.
The activity I would want to do most is the major sporting event. Since Cleveland is a major sports city, it will be very simple to find an event to go to. Football is just starting up, and the Browns and Bengals will be playing. It will be quite easy to see how these teams fare this season. It will be fun to see how each person in our class will predict each team will fare (if that is what we want to do.)
No matter what we pick, I am sure that I will be able to make it fun for myself. I am looking forward to do this assignment. Signing out for now,
Phluph

No comments: