Thursday, November 19, 2009

PLN For The Week

http://www.reedmusic.com/

I have used this site so many times, I cannot even tell you how useful it has been.

ReedMusic is an Australian site that allows its users to listen to music before they buy it. It also allows it users to buy music.

As a saxophone player, this site has been really helpful in finding literature. I enjoy hearing some of the world's top players performing the top pieces. Please check this site out, it really comes in handy when you are serious about buying a piece to perform.

3 comments:

Bill Bauer said...

An interesting site. Fun to see the approaches utilized "down under."

damonharvey said...

Hi Ian,

It seems like a really good site. As a future instrumental teacher, I'm always looking for things like this. I'll keep it in mind - thanks for sharing!

Allison said...

That looks pretty useful - I like the iTunes approach of getting to listen to music before you purchase it (whether it's an audio file or the sheet music).